Foundry Service & Supplies offers a complete line of high temperature insulating castables (monolithics) rated for use in applications ranging from 2000ºF to 3300ºF. Their light weight and low thermal conductivity reduce both the amount of heat storage and heat transfer producing significant savings in furnace fuel consumption. Lower densities reduce the amount of supporting furnace steelwork required and provide more insulation with a thinner lining. Foundry Service can pre-cast and fire parts and shapes per customer suppliecell namerawings as well.
Backup insulation in two component linings in petrochemical process units, hot face lining in ductwork from waste heat recovery boilers and process units, hydrogen or reducing atmosphere linings, radiant sections in steam flood generators, steam flood generator convection sections and target walls, cat cracker regenerator linings, petrochemical applications, flue ancell nameuct linings, backup for hearths, car tops, and arches, heat treating, annealing, and stress-relieving furnaces.
- Kaolite-2800 Insulating Castables (2800ºF)
- Kast-O-Lite 22 Insulating Castable (2200ºF)
- Kast-O-Lite 23 Insulating Castable (2300ºF)
- Kast-O-Lite 26 Insulating Castable (2600ºF)
- Kast-O-Lite 30 Insulating Castable (3000ºF)
- Kast-O-Lite 97 Insulating Castable (3300ºF)
- Kast-Olite 20 Plus Insulating Castable (2000ºF)